If protecting yourself and your customers while substantially increasing your bottom line is important to you, contact us. It is what we do.
Self-storage contents policy for the U.S.A. from the world’s specialist insurance market.
Your personal possessions covered by a policy from a pioneer in insurance since 1688.
Are you on TRAC?
TRAC SELF-STORAGE CONTENTS PROGRAM
Your personal possessions stored within a self-storage unit or mobile storage container at the self-storage facility are protected by an insurance policy from an A rated carrier.
This A rated carrier has been providing insurance solutions for clients around the world for over 325 years and has never failed to pay a valid claim
Means personal property that you are storing within a self-storage unit or mobile storage container at a self-storage facility or in transit to/from the insured location for which you are paying rent pursuant to a rental agreement between you and the storage unit owner.
Covered Causes of Loss*
- Fire or lightning
- Sonic boom
- Windstorm or Hail
- Aircraft or Vehicles
- Riot or Civil Commotion
- Sinkhole Collapse
- Falling Objects
- Weight of snow, ice or sleet
- Water Damage
- Burglary – forced entry
- Property in transit
- Physical Damage to Mobile Storage Containers
What's NOT Covered
Property NOT Covered*
Do NOT store any of the following items in your storage unit or mobile storage container. Your policy will NOT cover these losses:
- accounts, bills, currency, data, documents, records, deeds, evidences of debt, money, notes, securities or stamps
- animals, birds or fish
- furs, fur garments and garments trimmed with fur
- jewellery, watches, precious or semiprecious stones, bullion, gold, goldware, gold plated ware, silver, silverware, platinum or other precious metals or alloys, and photographic equipment
- property while in the custody of other bailees unless the property is at a premises described in the Declarations
- contraband or other property held for, or in the course of, illegal transportation, sale, or trade
- valuable papers and records, including those which exist as electronic data and photographs
- property in storage units or mobile storage containers as to which you have begun lien enforcement actions against the lessee of the storage unit or mobile storage container
- property stored outside of buildings, structures or containers.
* This is not a policy contract but a general description of some of the coverage provided.
The policy itself should be read for the coverages, conditions and exclusions.
For full details of your insurance policy or if you have any questions regarding coverage, please contact:
American Westbrook Insurance Services Inc.
Four Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 500
Westchester, IL 60154
(630) 571 – 6387